Build Your Career with Bonaventure
Extraordinary people with a passion for serving our customers. That’s what it takes to be a part of the Bonaventure Property Management team. Our dedicated employees wake up every day with the goal of making our communities the best places to live in the markets we serve. At Bonaventure, we provide a dynamic company culture driven by creative, high-performance professionals who live and breathe our Core Values. As a rapidly expanding company, we offer dedicated resources for employee development and the potential to blaze your own trail as we grow. Your success is our success. Join us.
Support & coaching to help you grow with us and achieve your personal and professional goals
Access to hundreds of courses for the training you need to accelerate your career
Investments in employee national designation programs
Annual 2-Day Leadership Conference for hands-on learning with corporate leaders
SEARCH YOUR NEW CAREER
Our Associates share a common appreciation for the value of diversity and inclusion. This includes understanding the skill and behaviors required to effectively manage our similarities and differences. We will create a work environment that allows everyone to contribute to their fullest potential. For further assistance with the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bonaventure is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Bonaventure is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Bonaventure are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Bonaventure will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Bonaventure encourages applicants of all ages.
At Bonaventure, we believe that happy and healthy people make for stronger, more resilient employees. Our employee benefits package is structured to attract and retain highly motivated staff members who will help all of us reach our goals together.
• 4 weeks of paid time off to start
• 6 paid holidays
• Employee Assistance Program
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
• Company-Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Company-Paid Life Insurance
• Access to Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• 20% Rental Discount at Select Bonaventure Properties
• Comprehensive onboarding program design to get you up to speed in your new position quickly
• Access to hundreds of available training courses
• NAA/VAMA member benefits including funding for designation programs
HOW WE HIRE
2. Apply for positions for which you may be a good fit. Some opportunities may require you to provide a resume.
a. Use your resume as a way to tell a story about your experience.
b. Align your skills and experience with the job description.
c. Be specific about projects you’ve worked on. Don’t be shy about sharing metrics and achievements.
d. We love success stories. Tell us about your triumphs, the recognition you’ve received or awards you’ve earned.
3. Your application will be reviewed by a member of our HR team. Based on your experience, we will identify opportunities (both current and upcoming) that may be a good fit for you. Note, the position for which you applied may not be the only position for which you are considered.
1. If we determine that your qualifications are a good fit for any of the positions we currently have open, a member of our HR team will contact you to schedule a preliminary interview.
2. The preliminary interview is a way for us to ensure that you embody our core values and would work well with our team.
3. It’s important to remember that interviews should be a two way street. You are interviewing Bonaventure as much as we are interviewing you. Use the preliminary interview to ask questions about the company and discuss any concerns that you may have.
Interview with Hiring Manager
1. If the HR team determines that you are a fit for our culture and the position, your resume will be elevated to the hiring manager.
2. The hiring manager will review your resume as well as any notes from the preliminary interview.
3. If the hiring manager determines that you may be a good fit for the position, he/she will contact you to schedule an interview. During the interview, the hiring manager will describe the specific responsibilities of the position and discuss how your skills and experience match the desired position.
4. Ask questions about the role and highlight why you would be a good fit.
Predictive Index Assessment
1. Based on your interview with the hiring manager, you may be asked to take a Predictive Index Assessment.
2. The Predictive Index Assessment is used to ensure that your profile matches the desired traits for the position.
3. Just because your Predictive Index Assessment doesn’t match the desired profile for the role, doesn’t disqualify you from the position. Predictive Index is simply a tool to help guide the hiring process.
1. Offers are typically extended via email. As part of the offer, you will be asked to sign a letter of intent to accept the position. Once you accept the offer, we will no longer advertise or interview for the position.
2. Once you have signed your offer letter, you will receive pre-employment paperwork from the HR team. Please complete the pre-employment paperwork as soon as possible so that we can ensure you are able to start as scheduled.
3. Once your pre-employment screening is approved, you will receive confirmation from the HR team as well as an onboarding schedule.
4. Due to COVID-19 we may need to make some accommodations to our normal onboarding program.